Translate

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fundraising Progress

Hey guys! I just received my fundraising progress report, and so far I've raised $320 dollars. You guys are AWESOME, and I'm just elated to be making progress with turning my dreams into a reality. Keep the support coming!

As a treat, I'll update a video clip of me snowboarding:

For those of you are interested in helping make my dream turn into a reality by making a donation, you can send in a check (see first blog post for instructions). If you have paypal, you can make donations online!

Instructions on making donations online with paypal:
"Go to the main USA Deaflympics website at http://www.usdeaflympics.org/, you will see a donate button on the right side. All donors should click on the button, enter PayPal, and type in their donation amount, then login PayPal and click on “add special instructions to seller” to identify who the donation is earmarked for. (ME! Jennifer Berrigan!)"

Thanks y'all for the love <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny,

    We are rootin for you!! When is the final day to have all the money collected by? We look forward to see you going to Deaf Olympics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Jan!

    Thanks! I'm excited about it!

    The deadline is Jan. 1st! I have a couple of fundraisers set up for November here in Michigan. Hopefully both events will be a smashing success! I'll keep everyone posted!

    ReplyDelete