Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Slight Change in my Fundraising Goal- Additional Fundraiser Event

I just got an e-mail from my organization stating that since the international rates have gone up considerately, we will have to pay extra to pay for the domestic airfare to meet our team at Dulles Airport.

My fundraising goal has gone up from $3,500 to $3,800 to cover the additional expenses.

This means I'll be having yet another fundraiser coming up on December 4th! This time we'll be having a bake sale booth at MSD's (Michigan School for the Deaf) Craft Show! Parts of the proceeds will go to MSD's students and families who need a little help for the holidays.

IF you or anyone you know is willing to donate baked goods of any kind for this fundraiser, let me know! There's only so many items I can make at one time with these two hands and a single oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment